The Story of eLearning Feeds
There is a tremendous amount of information available in the web relating to the e-Learning Industry. New e-Learning ideas, trends, concepts, and new e-Learning software change the scene of the e-Learning Industry every day.
For most of us, there is so little time to search, value the information, and acquire the knowledge. So, how can you be sure that you get the information you need timely and without wasting time on research?
Being passionate about e-Learning, I visit e-Learning blogs and sites, while I also interact with e-Learning professionals on a daily basis. I was so amazed when I realized that there is a lack of information about what is happening in the e-Learning Industry and that there is a bleary picture of the current e-Learning Industry’s status.
The Purpose of eLearning Feeds
e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question “What’s happening in the e-Learning Industry on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs”. You are more than welcome to Subscribe at eLearning Feeds tο get the TOP eLearning News based on the Top e-Learning Blogs, delivered by Εmail. Spam Free.
e-Learning Feeds supports the following Top e-Learning categories:
- Top e-Learning News
- Top e-Learning Concepts
- Top Social Learning Concepts
- Top Mobile Learning Concepts
- Top Instructional Design Concepts
- Top e-Learning Software News
- Top Educational Technology News
- Top e-Learning Authoring Tools News
- Top LMSs News
- Top e-Learning Companies’ News
- Top e-Learning Trends
- Top e-Learning Events
- Top e-Learning Jobs
- Top e-Learning Infographics
You are more than welcome to suggest a new Top e-Learning category!
The Top eLearning Blogs' Ranking Score
On a weekly basis, a passionate e-Learning team of experts and analysts, and I personally, rank and score hundreds of Top e-Learning Blogs based on the following 3 e-Learning criteria:
- Publish Rate (10%)
How often are e-learning articles published?
- Social Sharing (20%)
How many times do our viewers share your top e-learning articles on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google plus?, and
- e-Learning blog posts value (70%)
What was the impact of your e-learning articles at the e-Learning community?
At the near future, more e-Learning criteria will be added to the Top e-Learning Blogs ranking process. Check out the Top e-Learning blogs to stay updated on what people are talking about in the e-Learning Industry.
Top eLearning Blog Owners
If you are the owner of a Top e-Learning Blog, you can Submit your Top e-Learning Blog’s RSS Feed. After we approve your submission, the headline of your articles and a short abstract of your articles (maximum of 150 words) will be displayed at e-Learning Feeds along with the url (read full story) to the original source of the articles – your Top e-Learning blog’s articles! Also, you will be able to use your personalized Top e-Learning Blog Badge to show your ranking on the Top e-Learning Blogs.
Furthermore, if you add the Top e-Learning Blog Badge at your e-Learning Blog, you will receive an monthly report, with statistics concerning your e-Learning articles’ visibility at e-Learning Feeds. To be more specific, you will receive a monthly report concerning your blogs’ articles Page-views, Average Time on Page, and Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus sharing! At any time you can remove your Top e-Learning Blog from e-Learning Feeds. A good reason would be that you have too much traffic ;-) right?
Along with the publication of your Top e-Learning Blog’s RSS Feed you can expect a broad social media campaign at:
- eLearning Industry’s LinkedIn Network (74,000 Members+)
- eLearning Industry’s Facebook Network (20,000 Likers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Twitter Network (20,000 Followers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Google+ Network (17,000 Followers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Mail list (7,000 Subscribers+)
If you share the same eLearning passion with us please do not hesitate to stay in touch!
eLearning Industry is supported by a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning field. The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
- eLearning Weekly “A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
- The eLearning Industry “The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
- eLearning Interviews Magazine "eLearning Interviews is a magazine featuring the best eLearning interviews on eLearning Future, eLearning Trends, and eLearning software"
- Viva eLearning “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
- eLearning Feeds “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
- eLearning Jobs “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
- eLearning Ask "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
- eLearning Tags "An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
Founder and Owner: Christopher Pappas is the founder of eLearning Industry. Also, he is the founder and owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group, which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn. Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
Terms of Service: Click Terms of Service
Trademarks: The name eLearning Feeds and logo are a registered trademarks and service marks of eLearning Industry.