Upon what is your unique new learning approach based?
– The brain. It is brain-based learning.
What advantage does this press over, say, elbow-based learning?
– It starts from an understanding of the ergonomics of the brain.
Aha. It is, indeed reassuring that the brain fits snugly and safely into the skull. It should always be kept there.
– No, we mean how to use the brain.
And how, given your guidelines, will we use the brain?
– By matching your learning design to how the learner’s brain functions
And how does the learner’s brain function?
– That is quite involved. You may not be able to follow it, but here is a diagram.
Hmmm. These show little creatures with many legs, some of which touch the legs of other creatures. I would never have imagined it.
Tags: Catechism of Cliché