1) Earth Day concerns should be unifying every day concerns .
2) We must do more than merely virtually explore the wonders of our precious planet.
3) Preserving, savoring, celebrating, protecting, and nurturing Mother Earth should be a super-ordinate, cross national,unifying effort of international concern.
4) We are all earthlings.
5) There is much to learn.
6) Mother Earth is fragile and the Pale Blue Dot is tiny in the cosmic scheme of things.
7) So much beauty must be shared, preserved, protected and passed on.
Filed under: Curious David, Environmental Protection, Global Education, social psychology, technology tools, Unifying Global Causes Tagged: abroad, Earth Day Reminder, global, Higher Education, superordinate goals, Unifying Global Concerns