8 best sales training tips to seal the deal

The Sales Management Association recently conducted an extensive study on the state of training and development within sales organizations. The results are slightly disappointing. Only 43% of respondents rate their sales training as effective overall, with the remaining 57% rating it either as ineffective or somewhat effective.

Everything around sales is dynamic. New, often tech-enabled, products and services enter the market. Consumer needs shift and expectations keep rising — because customers themselves have changed and are savvier than ever before. In short, you can’t rely too heavily on outdated sales methodologies or apathetic salespeople anymore.

If you’ve been looking for actionable sales training ideas to revamp sales training or create it from scratch, you’re in the right place.

Read the full story by

Tags:

RELATED READS
LatitudeLearning LMS Release Notes (3.0.0.84671) Anticipating the rise of LXPs – Part 1
We are updating our Privacy Policy, so please make sure you take a minute to review it. As of May 25, 2018 your continued use of our services will be subject to this new Privacy Policy.
Review Privacy Policy OK