Studying in the UK – Student Visas Explained

Many of our graduates dream of taking up further study and work in the UK once they have finished their course. This is a brief guide to the current requirements but for more information on the potential post-Brexit requirements, be sure to check out our article Brexit Opportunities.

Studying in the UK

To study in the UK you will need a Student Visa. These are issued by the UK Immigration Service and they will require:

Details of your passport.A recent photograph.An unconditional offer of a place on a course offered by a licensed Tier 4 Sponsor, college or university, evidenced by a ‘Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies’ (CAS) form from your course provider (worth 30 points)

So your first step is to look at the colleges and universities who sponsor international students. Review their websites, ask them about entry requirements and once you are happy you can apply for a place on your chosen course.

Read the full story by


Emerging Technologies Shaping eLearning How to Build a Successful eLearning Company
We are updating our Privacy Policy, so please make sure you take a minute to review it. As of May 25, 2018 your continued use of our services will be subject to this new Privacy Policy.
Review Privacy Policy OK